The spread of coronavirus has impacted the staging of sporting occasions across the world.
That is what has been affected much far:
- FOOTBALL: Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes, his workers, and gamers conform to defer between 10 and 30% of their wages for four months.
- FOOTBALL: Liverpool place some non-enjoying staff on temporary go away as part of the federal government furlough scheme.
- BOXING: Anthony Joshua’s world title defence towards Kubrat Pulev, scheduled for 20 June, is postponed.
- CRICKET: New Zealand’s women’s tour of Sri Lanka, scheduled for late April, is cancelled.
- CYCLING: The Tour de Suisse, on account of have taken place from 6 to 14 June, is cancelled.
- GOLF: The LPGA Tour won’t resume after the coronavirus pandemic until most worldwide gamers are able to compete in tournaments, says commissioner Mike Whan.
- FOOTBALL: The Premier League agrees the season will not resume “till it’s protected and applicable to do so”.
- FOOTBALL: Premier League golf equipment will ask players to take a 30% pay reduce to protect jobs.
- TENNIS: The LTA announces plans for a £20m package to assist tennis venues, coaches, officers and gamers by the coronavirus pandemic.
- FOOTBALL: Atletico Madrid gamers comply with take 70% pay minimum to assist the club’s staff.
- FOOTBALL: Brighton’s chief government, technical director and head coach take a pay minimum for the next three months.
- FOOTBALL: The Belgian Professional League is about to turn out to be the first major European league to be cancelled due to coronavirus. Club Bruges will probably be declared champions with the current league desk set to stand.
- GOLF: The Open organisers are contemplating postponing the 2020 Championships resulting from happen from sixteen-19 July.
- HORSE RACING: British jump racing suspended till the start of July.
- MOTORSPORT: MotoGP’s French Grand Prix, resulting from take place from 15 to 17 May, is postponed.
- RUGBY UNION: Newcastle Falcons’ promotion again to the Premiership is confirmed, while the ladies’s Premier 15s season is said void.
- BASEBALL: Major League Baseball cancels the London Collection between the St Louis Cardinals and the Chicago Cubs, which was scheduled for 13-14 June at London Stadium.
- FOOTBALL: They suspend All Champions League and Europa League matches “till additional discover”.
- FOOTBALL: UEFA postpones all international matches for women and men until no less than the tip of June.
- FOOTBALL: Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe takes a “important” voluntary pay cut – the first Premier League supervisor to do so.
- FOOTBALL: Marseille’s Senegalese former president Pape Diouf dies aged sixty-eight after contracting coronavirus.
- Formula 1: British Grand Prix organisers say a choice on the Silverstone race, because of happen on the weekend of 17-19 July, will likely be made by the top of April.
- TENNIS: Wimbledon, because of be held from 29 June to 12 July, is cancelled for the first time since World Battle Two. In the meantime, all tennis Matches is suspended until at the least 13 July.
- FOOTBALL: The three divisions of England’s Nationwide League are suspended indefinitely.
- FOOTBALL: Scotland manager Steve Clarke and Scottish FA chief govt Ian Maxwell are each accepting 10% pay cuts.
- RUGBY UNION: Wales coach Wayne Pivac and Welsh Rugby Union chief executive Martyn Phillips are every taking a 25% pay lower because of the coronavirus crisis.
- RUGBY UNION: Scotland head coach Gregor Townsend is taking a 25% wage deferral as part of a series of measures from Scottish Rugby.
- SNOOKER: The Ladies’s World Championship, previously scheduled to take place in June, is postponed until later in the year.
- BOXING: Dillian Whyte’s heavyweight fight in opposition to Russian Alexander Povetkin is moved to 4 July.
- BOXING: British Boxing Board of Control suspends all events till the end of Could
- CRICKET: Lancashire chairman David Hodgkiss dies at 71 after contracting coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Barcelona gamers will take a 70% pay lower throughout the coronavirus pandemic and make further contributions to ensure non-sporting workers obtain full wages.
- FOOTBALL: Tottenham allow their stadium to be used to support vulnerable people affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Formula 1: Purple Bull motor sport boss Helmut Marko stated he suggested his drivers to develop into infected with coronavirus whereas the season is in hiatus.
- GOLF: The Irish Open, scheduled for May 28-31, turns into the newest European Tour occasion to be postponed.
- HOCKEY: England Hockey extends the suspension of all hockey activities until 30 June. The game was originally suspended till 15 April.
- OLYMPICS: The Tokyo Olympic Games will start on 23 July 2021 and run to 8 August after being postponed for a year.
- PARALYMPICS: The Paralympic Games, originally as a result of a start on 25 August 2020, will now take place between 24 August and 5 September 2021.
- BASKETBALL: New York Knicks proprietor James Dolan assessments optimistic for the coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Turkey’s most capped participant, former goalkeeper Rustu Recber, is in a “crucial interval” in hospital with coronavirus.
- ALL SPORT: Russia’s anti-doping agency temporarily halts all testing in response to government measures aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus’ gamers and supervisor Maurizio Sarri agreeto their pay being stopped for 4 months to avoid wasting the membership an estimated 90m euros (£80.7m) through the pandemic.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester Metropolis hand over the usage of their Etihad Stadium to the NHS.
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: The NFL draft will go ahead on its scheduled dates of 23-25 April – however with no gamers, fans or media present.
- ATHLETICS: Diamond League meetings in Stockholm (24 May), Naples/Rome (28 Might) and Rabat (31 Could) suspended.
- BASKETBALL: Utah Jazz workers and Gamers together with Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert, who had tested positive for coronavirus, are cleared by department of health.
- GOLF: The Evian Championship, one among 5 majors in the girls’s game, will transfer into the week vacated by the postponement of the Tokyo Olympics. Originally scheduled for 23-26 July at Evian-les-Bains, the Championship will transfer to 6-9 August.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The 2020 World Para Athletics European Championships, which had been scheduled to take place from 2 to 7 June in Bydgoszcz, Poland, are postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The FA broadcasts that every one football in England under the three divisions that make up the Nationwide League will finish instantly with all outcomes expunged and no promotion or relegation in these divisions. The same applies to the women’s game beneath the Ladies’s Tremendous League and Championship level.
- MOTORSPORT: The Indy 500, the USA’s most prestigious race, is postponed till 23 August
- MOTORSPORT: The Spanish Grand Prix becomes the fifth race of the MotoGP season to be postponed.
- DIVING: British Swimming cancels, the London leg of the 2020 Fina Diving World Series. It had initially been postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The suspension of Japan’s J League is extended into May, along with the associated cup competition.
- FOOTBALL: Unicef’s Soccer Aid fundraiser, scheduled to take place at Previous Trafford on 6 June, is postponed.
- MOTORSPORT: The opening three rounds of the British Superbike Championship – at Silverstone, Oulton Park and Donington Park – are confirmed as postponed.
- SWIMMING: British Swimming cancels all its end of season home championships.
- CYCLING: The fifth round of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup, as a consequence of take place on 6-7 June in Fort William, is cancelled.
- DARTS: All 5 Premier League occasions scheduled for April are postponed.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The Paralympic Video games in Tokyo, scheduled to begin on 25 August, are postponed until 2021.
- GOLF: Golf courses in England and Wales will shut following the newest government measures to tackle the coronavirus pandemic.
- HORSE RACING: Horse racing in Ireland is suspended until at least 19 April.
- OLYMPICS: The Worldwide Olympic Committee confirms Tokyo 2020, as a consequence of a start on 24 July, is postponed until subsequent year.
- ROWING: The Henley Royal Regatta, which was attributable to be held from 1 to 5 July, is cancelled.
- RUGBY UNION: The Champions Cup and Problem Cup semi-finals and finals are postponed. Each final were as a result of happen in Marseille on a weekend of 22-23 May.
- DARTS: The fifth and sixth rounds of the world rally championship in Portugal and Italy, as a consequence of happening in May and June, are postponed
- BOXING: British Boxing Board of Control suspends all events until the top of April.
- FOOTBALL: All football in Spain, together with La Liga, is put on maintain indefinitely whereas the country deals with the unfold of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The Irish Football Association extends the suspension of the soccer season in Northern Ireland till 30 April.
- FOOTBALL: UEFA postpones the Champions League and Europa League finals, scheduled for 30 Could and 27 May respectively, as well as the Ladies’s Champions League remaining, which was as a result of happen on 24 May.
- FORMULA 1: The Azerbaijan Grand Prix, due to happen on 7 June, turns into the eighth race of the 2020 season to be postponed or cancelled.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Australia’s National Rugby League, which had been persevering with behind closed doorways, is suspended.
- FOOTBALL: Former Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, who plays for Chinese language club Shandong Luneng, confirms he has examined constructive for coronavirus.
- HORSE RACING: The Dubai World Cup, one of many world’s richest horse races, because of happening on 28 March, is postponed.
- OLYMPICS: The International Olympic Committee gives itself a four-week deadline to make a decision on the postponement of Tokyo 2020.
- CRICKET: The proposed seven-match series between Eire and Bangladesh is postponed. The games were scheduled to be held in Belfast & England in May.
- FOOTBALL: Southampton chief executive Martin Semmens suggests the Premier League might resume earlier than virus restrictions are lifted.
- FOOTBALL: Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz dies after being taken to hospital with coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus and Argentina ahead Paulo Dybala and former Italy captain Paolo Maldini check constructive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Three Portsmouth players – James Bolton, Andy Cannon and Sean Raggett – take a look at positive for coronavirus.
- Formula 1: World champion Lewis Hamilton says he is self-isolating after coming into contact with actor Idris Elba, who has tested constructive for coronavirus.
- ICE HOCKEY: The International Ice Hockey Federation cancels the 2020 World Championship in Zurich and Lausanne.
- OLYMPICS: USA Observe and Area, athletics’ US governing physique, requires this summer’s Olympics in Tokyo to be delayed.
- OLYMPICS: The Brazilian Olympic Committee (COB) calls for this year Tokyo Olympics to be suspended.
- AQUATICS: The European Aquatics Championships (swimming, diving, creative (previously synchronised) swimming and water polo) scheduled to happen in Budapest in Could are postponed and provisionally rescheduled for 17-30 August.
- CRICKET: The ECB announces that the county cricket season is delayed by seven weeks and won’t start earlier than 28 May.
- RUGBY UNION: The Welsh Rugby Union has cancelled all league and cup competitions for the rest of the season. The cancellation means there will probably be no promotion or relegation in any WRU league, with all groups remaining in their present division.
- RUGBY UNION: The RFU confirms the top of the 2019-20 season for all levels under the Premiership due to coronavirus.
- SKATEBOARDING: The World Skate Olympic qualifying occasion in Lengthy Beach, California, scheduled for 7-10 May, is postponed.
- SNOOKER: The World Snooker Championship, which was scheduled to happen from 18 April to 4 Could, has been postponed.
- DARTS: The Skilled Darts Corporation publicizes the Players Championship double-headers and Unicorn Challenge Tour weekend planned during April have been postponed.
- FOOTBALL: English soccer is suspended till 30 April on the earliest, with the top of the 2019-20 season prolonged indefinitely.
- FOOTBALL: Borussia Monchengladbach’s players and coaching workers accept pay cuts in the course of the coronavirus crisis.
- FOOTBALL: The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) suspends its soccer league for 4 weeks because of the outbreak.
- FOOTBALL: Major League Soccer extends the suspension of all matches, with a goal return date of 10 May.
- FOOTBALL: The Turkish Tremendous Lig is suspended – the final main European league to do so.
- FOOTBALL: Rotherham manager Paul Warne confirms two of his players are in self-isolation after displaying symptoms of coronavirus.
- FORMULA 1: The Monaco Grand Prix is cancelled and the Dutch and Spanish Grands Prix are postponed, with F1 bosses also asserting a delay to new laws deliberate for 2021.
- HOCKEY: Great Britain’s FIH Professional League video games on 2-three Could and 16-17 May are postponed.
- MOTORSPORT: The Southern a hundred street races due to happen in July on the Isle of Man are cancelled.
- NFL: New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton assessments constructive for coronavirus, the first known case within the NFL.
- ATHLETICS: All 675 UK Parkrun occasions are placed on hold, initially until the top of March.
- BASEBALL: A Cincinnati Reds worker based mostly at their spring training facility in Arizona has examined constructive for coronavirus.
- CRICKET: The ECB recommends all types of leisure cricket is suspended until additional notice.
- FOOTBALL: The Asian Soccer Confederation broadcasts all matches within the AFC Cup event, the second-tier membership competitors, are postponed. Games within the west of Asia had already been suspended.
- FOOTBALL: La Liga membership Deportivo Alaves announce 15 employees members – including three players – have examined constructive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The Leasing.com Trophy closing between Portsmouth and Salford Metropolis on 5 April is postponed.
- FORMULA 1: The three-week summer break has been moved ahead from August to March and April.
- GYMNASTICS: The Inventive Gymnastics All-Round World Cup event scheduled to take place in Tokyo in April is cancelled.
- HORSE RACING: Racing in Eire to continue however behind closed doorways, with a maximum of one meeting per day.
- ICE HOCKEY: Great Britain’s two fixtures in opposition to Hungary on 21 and 22 April are cancelled.
- MOTORSPORT: The Le Mans 24 Hours, scheduled to happen on thirteen-14 June, has been postponed and rearranged for 19-20 September.
- MOTORSPORT: The IndyCar Grand Prix of Long Seashore, scheduled for 19 April, is cancelled. The race will return subsequent year.
- TENNIS: ATP and WTA lengthen suspension of all prime-level tennis until 7 June.
- TRIATHLON: British Triathlon publicizes the Leeds Triathlon, because of happen on 6-7 June, is postponed.
- ATHLETICS: Diamond League postpones the first three meetings of the 2020 season, scheduled for Qatar and China.
- ATHLETICS: Membership coaching sessions, occasions, competitions, club committee and face-to-face meetings, athlete camps, working teams and social events are suspended in England, Scotland and Wales.
- BASKETBALL: The British Basketball League postpones the 2019/20 season until additional notice.
- BOXING: All boxing occasions cancelled till the start of April by the British Boxing Board of Control.
- CRICKET: England cricketer Alex Hales is in self-isolation after growing coronavirus symptoms following his return to the UK from enjoying in the Pakistan Super League.
- CRICKET: Pakistan Tremendous League is postponed, on the day the semi-finals had been due to take place.
- CRICKET: ECB to meet on Thursday to take a look at doable rescheduling the cricket summer. The County Championship season is scheduled to start out on 12 April, but counties are as a result of play fixtures from 2 April in preparation.
- CYCLING: The Tour de Yorkshire, scheduled to take place between 30 April and 3 May, is postponed with no new date but announced.
- CYCLING: The sport’s governing physique, the UCI, postponed the celebrated one-day races Paris-Roubaix and Liege-Bastogne-Liege. Paris-Roubaix was because of be held on 12 April, with Liege-Bastogne-Liege two weeks later. The Fleche Wallone – one of the Ardennes classics – set for 22 April was also cancelled.
- DARTS: The forthcoming PDC Development Tour occasions on 21-22 March and the Gamers Championship weekend on 28-29 March are postponed.
- DIVING: The Fina Diving World Series finale, which was scheduled to take place at the London Aquatics Centre between 27-29 March, is postponed.
- EQUESTRIAN: British Eventing cancels all fixtures with immediate effect, a fortnight after its scheduled eight-month season began.
- FOOTBALL: Euro 2020 has been postponed until 2021.
- FOOTBALL: Liverpool announce the ultimate Hillsborough memorial service, because of take place at Anfield on 15 April, is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The 2-legged play-off between Cameroon & Chile for a place at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, initially scheduled for April, is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The African Nations Championship, for gamers who’re primarily based in Africa, is postponed.
- GYMNASTICS: The ladies’s European Championships set for the end of April in Paris and the boys’s occasion in Baku on the finish of May are cancelled by the European Gymnastics Union.
- HORSE RACING: All racing in Nice Britain will be suspended from Wednesday till the tip of April.
- HORSE RACING: The 146th Kentucky Derby in the United States will probably be rescheduled from 2 Could to 5 September.
- MIXED MARTIAL ARTS: UFC president Dana White says the next three fight nights are postponed.
- SNOOKER: World Snooker postpones the Coral Tour Championship in Llandudno, which was set to start on Tuesday.
- SURFING: World Surf League cancels or postpones all events till not less than the end of May.
- SWIMMING: British Swimming pronounces the GB Olympic and Paralympic Trials, because of take place between 14-19 April, are cancelled.
- TENNIS: French Open postponed till September.
- TRAMPOLINING: The European Trampoline Championships in Sweden from 7-10 May are called off.
- TRIATHLON: British Triathlon, Triathlon England, Triathlon Scotland and Welsh Triathlon suspend organised triathlon exercise till a minimum of 30 April.
- ALL SPORT: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says from Tuesday the Government would not be supporting mass gatherings with emergency workers.
- ALL SPORT: All football and cricket in South Africa is cancelled.
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: The NFL will proceed with the 2020 NFL Draft, but has cancelled all public events surrounding the event scheduled for 23-25 April in Las Vegas.
- BASEBALL: Start of Major League Baseball delayed indefinitely after the US restricted events of more than 50 individuals for the next eight weeks.
- BOXING: Olympic qualifying occasion in London, scheduled to run till 24 March, is suspended after the conclusion of Monday’s evening session.
- BOXING: Regis Prograis-Maurice Hooker fight in Maryland on 17 April is postponed.
- CRICKET: Zimbabwe and Eire postpone the planned six-match men’s collection scheduled to be performed in Zimbabwe subsequent month.
- CRICKET: Pakistan and Bangladesh postpone a one-day worldwide and a Test match, scheduled for early April.
- DARTS: Premier League Darts occasion in Newcastle on Thursday 19 March is cancelled and rescheduled for 1 October.
- FOOTBALL: The German Football League (DFL) pronounces a suspension of the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 until April three, however warned it was more likely to last more, with a assessment to take place on 30 March.
- FOOTBALL: The final six rounds of the Australian A-League season are to be played behind closed doors.
- FOOTBALL: The Nationwide League, the fifth tier of English soccer, is suspended till at the least three April.
- FOOTBALL: The Northern Premier League, the seventh-tier of English soccer, broadcasts all fixtures are suspended till further notice.
- FOOTBALL: Soccer Association advise grass roots soccer in England to be postponed.
- FOOTBALL: EFL chairman Rick Parry says no choices have been taken concerning the subsequent steps after video games have been suspended till 3 April due to coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The PFA postpones its annual awards ceremony, which was as a consequence of happen on 26 April.
- FORMULA 1: A member of tyre provider Pirelli’s System 1 staff assessments positive for coronavirus in Melbourne.
- GOLF: The Sunshine Tour, primarily based in southern Africa, suspends all actions and can evaluation the situation on 20 April “or because the situation demands”.
- GOLF: The Japan Championship, a PGA Tour Champions event which was as a result of happen from eight-14 June, is cancelled.
- GYMNASTICS: British Gymnastics cancels all its events, including the FIG World Cup and the British Creative Championships, till the top of June 2020.
- HOCKEY: England Hockey suspends national hockey.
- HORSE RACING: The pinnacle workplace of the British Horseracing Authority and Great British Racing are closed until additional notice because of suspected instances amongst office-based mostly staff.
- HORSE RACING: All racing will go behind closed doors from Tuesday, the British Horseracing Authority announces. Racing additionally to be suspended in France.
- HORSE RACING: The Grand Nationwide, because of happen on four April, is cancelled.
- MOTORSPORT: Isle of Man TT from 30 Could – 12 June is cancelled.
- NETBALL: England Netball suspends netball exercise throughout the country at all ranges of the game.
- ROWING: Males’s and girls’s Boat Race on 29 March is cancelled.
- RUGBY UNION: England’s Premiership is suspended for five weeks, covering 4 rounds of matches.
- RUGBY UNION: European Rugby is suspended, with Champions Cup and Challenge Cup quarter-closing matches not going forward as scheduled on three-5 April.
- RUGBY UNION: Rugby Football Union suspend all rugby exercise in England from 17 March till 14 April subject to continued review.
- RUGBY UNION: The Scotland Women participant who had contracted coronavirus is released from hospital.
- RUGBY UNION: Club rugby round Australia shut down till at the least the first week of May, masking matches, coaching and face-to-face schooling courses.
- RUGBY UNION: South Africa Rugby suspends all aggressive matches till 25 April at the earliest and calls off all national crew training camps.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Super League and the Rugby Soccer League droop the season until three April.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Dewsbury’s Championship match towards Toulouse on Sunday is postponed after the French facet resolve not to journey to England.
- SNOOKER: World Snooker says Tour Championship in Llandudno from from 17-22 March will nonetheless go forward as planned however behind closed doors.
- TENNIS: The WTA is suspended for an extra two weeks, until 2 May.
- BOXING: Olympic qualifiers in London, which is able to run till 24 March, moved behind closed doors.
- CYCLING: Worldwide Biking Union suspends all events until a minimum of three April.
- FOOTBALL: 5 Valencia gamers and staff are “in good health” after testing constructive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Swiss Football Affiliation president Dominique Blanc tests positive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Boreham Wooden’s Nationwide League residence match in opposition to Halifax on Tuesday is called off.
- FOOTBALL: Mexico’s Liga MX is suspended.
- FOOTBALL: Brazilian Soccer Confederation suspends all national competitions till additional notice.
- FORMULA 1: Ferrari shuts down manufacturing of System 1 and road automotive factories.
- MIXED MARTIAL ARTS: UFC London, scheduled to happen on Saturday 21 March, will likely be moved out of the UK.
- NETBALL: The Netball Superleague season is suspended till further notice.
- OLYMPICS: The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Video games flame handover in Athens subsequent week shall be executed behind closed doorways because of coronavirus concerns.
- RUGBY UNION: England’s Premiership is about to announce a postponement to the league season – and European competitions will even be suspended.
- ATHLETICS: The Edinburgh Marathon, scheduled to take place on Sunday, 24 Could, is postponed with organisers aiming to announce a brand new date on Monday.
- BOXING: The World Boxing Tremendous Sequence cruiserweight remaining – and IBF world title bout – in Riga between Latvia’s Mairis Briedis and Cuba’s Yuniel Dorticos, scheduled for 21 March, is moved to sixteen May.
- CRICKET: The ultimate two Australia v New Zealand one-day internationals of the series, in addition to three Twenty20 matches between the teams, on account of begin on 24 March, are postponed.
- CURLING: The LGT World Men’s Curling Championship 2020 in Glasgow is cancelled.
- CYCLING: The Tour of Flanders, scheduled to take place on 5 April, is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Morocco’s football federation suspends all soccer exercise within the country until additional notice.
- FOOTBALL: Five of Saturday’s 11 National League video games are called off, regardless of the league’s board allowing fixtures in its three divisions to go forward as planned.
- FOOTBALL: Barnet’s squad goes into self-isolation after four members of staff show indicators of coronavirus. Tuesday’s Nationwide League match towards Barrow is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The international pleasant between Germany and Italy, scheduled to take place in Nuremberg, Germany on 31 March, is cancelled.
- FOOTBALL: On-mortgage Wolves ahead Patrick Cutrone is certainly one of two more gamers at Fiorentina to test optimistic for coronavirus.
- HORSE RACING: Enhanced hygiene measures used at leap racing’s Cheltenham Competition are extended to all racecourses as the sport continues to carry fixtures.
- MOTORSPORT: World Rally Championship occasion in Mexico concludes a day early because of flight disruption.
- MOTORSPORT: The Cookstown 100 is postponed, with new provisional dates of 11 and 12 September topic to approval from the relevant authorities.
- NETBALL: Loughborough Lightning’s Superleague recreation against Saracens Mavericks on Monday, sixteen March can be performed behind closed doors.
- RUGBY UNION: All forms of rugby, together with training, are suspended in Wales from 18:00 GMT on Saturday, 14 March up to and including Monday, 30 March.
- RUGBY UNION: Tremendous Rugby, the southern hemisphere membership competitors, is suspended after this weekend’s matches.
- TRIATHLON: The International Triathlon Union suspends all competitors till 30 April shortly after Britain’s Vicky Holland wins the Mooloolaba World Cup occasion in Australia.
- ATHLETICS: London Marathon – scheduled for 26 April – is postponed and rearranged for 4 October. The Manchester Marathon, scheduled for five April, can also be postponed.
- BADMINTON: All BWF World Tour and different BWF-sanctioned tournaments are suspended from sixteen March till 12 April.
- CRICKET: England’s Test sequence towards Sri Lanka postponed.
- CRICKET: India’s one-day international series with South Africa postponed.
- CRICKET: Pakistan Super League play-offs condensed, whereas some overseas gamers fly home.
- CRICKET: Indian Premier League’s start delayed from 29 March till 15 April.
- CRICKET: Scotland’s one-day worldwide series in opposition to USA & UAE postponed.
- CRICKET: Champion County recreation between MCC and Essex cancelled.
- CRICKET: Hampshire, Kent, Warwickshire and Yorkshire curtail pre-season tours.
- CYCLING: Might’s Giro D’Italia, which was as a result of start in Hungary, is postponed.
- CYCLING: The Six Day Manchester – scheduled to be held this weekend – will not take place.
- CYCLING: ASO says the ultimate stage of the Paris-Good race is cancelled, so Saturday’s stage will be the last.
- DARTS: The Skilled Darts Corporation reschedules its double-header in Rotterdam, which had been due to take place on 25-26 March, for 9-10 September. The semi-finals and finals of the event will take place on the second of these nights within the Dutch city.
- FOOTBALL: The Football Affiliation, Premier League, EFL and Barclays FA Women’s Super League and FA Ladies’s Championship collectively conform to postpone the skilled game in England until 3 April on the earliest.
- FOOTBALL: The remainder of the Scottish soccer season is postponed indefinitely.
- FOOTBALL: Home football in any respect ranges in Wales is suspended till a minimum of four April resulting from coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The boys’s and girls’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, scheduled for 25-31 March, are postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Bournemouth goalkeeper Artur Boruc and four first-workforce workers self-isolate after displaying symptoms of the virus.
- FOOTBALL: Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi checks optimistic for coronavirus and Chelsea males’s team squad are self-isolating.
- FOOTBALL: Everton’s first-workforce squad and coaching employees self-isolate after a first-workforce participant exhibits signs of the virus.
- FOOTBALL: UEFA suspends all soccer competitions because of be performed on 17 and 18 March.
- FOOTBALL: French soccer’s governing physique suspends all Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 matches.
- FORMULA 1: The beginning of the season is suspended with the Bahrain and Vietnam Grands Prix, as a result of be held in March and April, referred to as off.
- GOLF: The Masters, scheduled to start on 9 April, is postponed.
- GOLF: The Players Championship in Florida is cancelled after one spherical, with PGA Tour suspending all play till 2 April.
- GYMNASTICS: The Apparatus World Cup in Baku, Azerbaijan, has been cancelled.
- HOCKEY: All Professional League matches scheduled to take place earlier than 15 April are known as off by the Worldwide Hockey Federation.
- ICE HOCKEY: Elite League cancels all matches with fast effect.
- MOTORSPORT: Method E is suspended for two months, affecting races in Paris, Seoul and Jakarta.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Leeds Rhinos postpone the Super League sport against Catalans Dragons on Saturday after a participant exhibits symptoms of coronavirus.
- RUGBY UNION: French rugby federation suspends all competitions till further notice.
- RUGBY UNION: Saturday’s Six Nations match between Wales and Scotland is postponed.
- RUGBY UNION: Sunday’s Premiership Cup remaining between Sale and Harlequins is off.
- SQUASH: PSA tour suspended until finish of April.
- ALL SPORT: Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the federal government is considering banning sporting fixtures but it surely won’t happen immediately.
- BASEBALL: Start of MLB season delayed by no less than two weeks and spring coaching video games cancelled.
- BASKETBALL: NBA is suspended until additional notice after Utah Jazz participant assessments optimistic for coronavirus.
- BASKETBALL: International Basketball Federation suspends all competitions from thirteen March.
- BASKETBALL: Euroleague Basketball competitions suspended.
- CRICKET: Australia’s males to play their three one-day internationals in opposition to New Zealand behind closed doors
- CRICKET: Australia girls’s staff is not going to travel to South Africa for scheduled limited-overs series.
- CURLING: The World Girls’s Curling Championship, as a result of happen between 14 and 22 March, is cancelled.
- DARTS: The Skilled Darts Corporation cancels the Premier League double-header in Rotterdam on 25-26 March
- GOLF: The PGA Tour bans spectators from attending tournaments via to April 5, starting with Friday’s second round of the Players Championship.
- FOOTBALL: Uefa calls emergency assembly for Tuesday at which possibility of suspending Euro 2020 by one yr will probably be discussed.
- FOOTBALL: Conmebol qualifiers, together with Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, scheduled to happen between 23-31 March for the 2022 World Cup, are postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The Premier League publicizes it is going to maintain an “emergency club meeting” on Friday to debate future fixtures.
- FOOTBALL: Arsenal supervisor Mikel Arteta checks constructive for coronavirus and Saturday’s Premier League fixture towards Brighton is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Second leg of Manchester City’s last-16 Champions League tie in opposition to Actual Madrid, scheduled for Tuesday 17 March, is postponed after Actual first team quarantined. A Actual Madrid basketball player, who shares training facilities with La Liga membership, assessments optimistic for the virus.
- FOOTBALL: Spanish prime flight La Liga is suspended for at least subsequent two rounds of matches.
- FOOTBALL: MLS suspends matches for 30 days.
- FOOTBALL: Danish Soccer Association cancels all soccer activities in the nation for 2 weeks.
- FOOTBALL: Bosnia-Herzegovina request UEFA postpones the home Euro 2020 play-off semi-final against Northern Ireland on 26 March.
- FOOTBALL: Three Leicester players self-isolating after displaying symptoms of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus announce 121 members of staff, together with players, are self-isolating after defender Daniele Rugani tested constructive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Sampdoria striker Manolo Gabbiadini checks positive for coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy is self-isolating Benjamin Mendy is self-isolating after one among his family members is taken sick displaying indicators of coronavirus.
- FORMULA 1: This weekend’s season-opening Australian Grand Prix is known as off. Information follows McLaren staff member testing positive for coronavirus.
- GOLF: Subsequent three tournaments on the LPGA Tour postponed, together with first main of the season.
- ICE HOCKEY: NHL season in the US and Canada is suspended.
- ICE HOCKEY: Nice Britain’s two matches with Poland, due to happen on 17 and 18 April, are cancelled.
- RUGBY UNION: Pro 14 suspended indefinitely.
- TENNIS: ATP suspended for six weeks.
- TENNIS: Miami Open, beginning on 23 March, is cancelled.
- TENNIS: No skilled tennis tournaments to be performed anywhere on the planet until no less than 20 April.
- ALL SPORT: Argentina cancels all worldwide sporting events on account of be held in the country in March. The South American Swimming Championships, World Cup fencing occasions, Olympic boxing qualifiers and athletics are affected.
- BASKETBALL: NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Brooklyn Nets to be performed behind closed doorways in San Francisco.
- BASKETBALL: The NCAA school basketball tournament, often called March Insanity, taking places in varied cities across the USA, to be closed to paying spectators.
- CRICKET: Somerset, Surrey and Worcestershire cancel pre-season trips to the United Arab Emirates
- DARTS: The cancelled European Darts Open in Leverkusen in Germany is changed by a Gamers Championship weekend in Milton Keynes on 28-29 March.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester City’s Premier League match with Arsenal on eleven March is postponed as a “precautionary measure” – and a number of other Gunners gamers put into self-isolation.
- FOOTBALL: Juventus and Italy defender Daniele Rugani exams constructive for virus.
- FOOTBALL: The Europa League ties between Sevilla and Roma in Spain and Inter Milan’s match in opposition to Getafe on 12 March are postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Rangers’ Europa League sport at Bayer Leverkusen on 19 March and the Eintracht Frankfurt-Basel tie on 12 March in the same competition to be played behind closed doors.
- FOOTBALL: Seattle Sounders towards FC Dallas on 21 March within the MLS is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Four-team tournament in Qatar from 26-30 March involving Belgium, Portugal, Croatia and Switzerland is cancelled.
- FOOTBALL: French League Cup final between Paris St Germain and Lyon on 4 April is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Spanish Cup final between Athletic Bilbao and Real Sociedad in Seville on 18 April is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Timo Hubers, who performs for German second tier aspect Hannover, tests constructive for coronavirus.
- FORMULA 1: Two members of the Haas System 1 crew and one from McLaren are in self-isolation after being tested for coronavirus at the Australian Grand Prix.
- GOLF: European Tour event Hero Indian Open, resulting from take place from March 19-22, is postponed. The Czech Masters, scheduled from August 20-23 is cancelled, along with two tournaments within the Czech Republic in Could, and one in Slovakia in July on the secondary Challenge Tour.
- GYMNASTICS: The International Gymnastics Federation postpones three World Cup competitions till June.
- ICE SKATING: The World Figure Skating Championships, scheduled to happen in for Montreal from sixteen-22 March, are cancelled.
- MOTORSPORT: World Superbike organisers say the Spanish round of the collection, scheduled for 27-29 March, is postponed till 23-25 October.
- MOTORSPORT: Formula E race in Jakarta on 6 June is cancelled. It is the third race this season to be postponed.
- TAEKWONDO: The European Senior Championships in Zagreb from 7-10 Could are postponed, together with the European Olympic and Para-taekwondo qualification event, which is because of happen in April in Moscow.
- TENNIS: The Fed Cup finals in Budapest from 14-18 April and other Fed Cup play-offs ties on the weekend of 17 and 18 April are postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The Italian soccer federation (FIGC) says the Serie A season may not end because of the coronavirus outbreak, with alternative choices together with staging play-offs, not having a champion for 2019-20, or declaring the present standings final.
- FOOTBALL: Chelsea’s Champions League final-16 second leg at Bayern Munich on 18 March might be performed behind closed doors.
- FOOTBALL: Nottingham Forest verify owner Evangelos Marinakis has coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Manchester United’s Europa League last-16 first leg at Austrian aspect LASK on 12 March to be performed behind closed doors.
- FOOTBALL: The Republic of Ireland’s Euro 2020 play-off in opposition to Slovakia on 26 March will likely be performed behind closed doors.
- FOOTBALL: Matches in the top two divisions in Spain and France to be performed behind closed doorways for at the least the next two weeks.
- FOOTBALL: Barcelona’s Champions League recreation towards Napoli on 18 March might be played behind closed doorways at the Nou Camp
- FOOTBALL: Borussia Monchengladbach’s Bundesliga game against Cologne on Wednesday to be played behind closed doors, as will 5 of 9 matches within the league at the weekend
- FOOTBALL: Poland’s high-flight the Ekstraklasa to be performed behind closed doorways till additional notice.
- FOOTBALL: Japan’s J League is suspended till at least 3 April having initially postponed matches till 18 March.
- ROWING: Two World Rowing Cups, the European Olympic and Paralympic Qualification Regatta and the final Paralympic Qualification Regatta, all due to be held in Italy between 10 April-May 10, are cancelled.
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Saturday’s Tremendous League recreation between Catalans Dragons and Leeds Rhinos will take place behind closed doors.
- TABLE TENNIS: International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) says April’s ITTF World Tour Japan Open is postponed. It hopes to hold the occasion later in 2020.
- WINTER SPORT: GB Alpine Championships 2020, which had been due to be held in Tignes, France between 29 March and 10 April, are cancelled
- ALL SPORT: All sport at all ranges in Italy to be suspended until at the very least three April, the country’s prime minister announces.
- ALL SPORT: The government says there is ‘no rationale’ for cancelling sport events in the UK.
- BASEBALL: Japanese officers postpone the beginning of the professional baseball league season, scheduled for 20 March.
- BOXING: Francesco Patera vs Devis Boschiero, due to take place on 27 March in Verona, Italy, for the vacant interim WBA world light-weight title is postponed.
- CRICKET: Lancashire name off pre-season journeys to Dubai and South Africa
- CYCLING: Organisers of the Paris-Good race say the event will now be ‘behind closed doorways’.
- FOOTBALL: Olympiakos v Wolves and Sevilla v Roma in the Europa League, scheduled to be performed on 12 March, will happen behind closed doors.
- FOOTBALL: The Romanian Football Federation pronounces all league matches can be played behind closed doorways till further notice and ticket sales for the 2021 European Underneath-21 Championship qualifier between Romania and Denmark on 31 March are suspended.
- FOOTBALL: The Asian qualifiers for the Qatar World Cup in 2022, because of be played on 23-31 March and 1-9 June, are postponed
- FOOTBALL: Paris St-Germain’s Champions League last-16 match towards Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday will be played behind closed doors.
- JUDO: The Worldwide Judo Federation says all World Judo Tour occasions are cancelled till the top of April.
- RUGBY UNION: The Six Nations match between France and Ireland, scheduled for 14 March, is postponed.
- RUGBY UNION: The Women’s Six Nations fixture between Wales and Scotland is postponed after a Scottish participant tests positive for the virus.
- SNOOKER: The attendance within the area for the Gibraltar Open, which starts on eleven March, is limited to a hundred people as a precautionary measure.
- TENNIS: Indian Wells, a mixed ATP and WTA event which is among the most prestigious tournaments outdoors of the Grand Slams, is cancelled two days before the principle draw matches are due to start.
- WINTER SPORT: The Italian Winters Sports Federation suspends all sporting exercise throughout its disciplines, together with skiing, snowboarding and biathlon.
- ALL SPORT: The Greek government declares all skilled sports events for the subsequent two weeks might be played with out spectators.
- FOOTBALL: UEFA bans pre-match handshakes between players and officials in all its competitions till additional notice.
- FOOTBALL: All Bulgarian league matches over subsequent two rounds might be performed behind closed doors and all sporting occasions within the Pleven and Gabrovo regions of the country are postponed.
- FORMULA 1: The Bahrain Grand Prix from 20-22 March will probably be held behind closed doors.
- ATHLETICS: The Barcelona Marathon, which was scheduled for 15 March, is postponed until 25 October.
- ICE HOCKEY: The 2020 IIHF Ladies’s World Championship, due to be held in Canada between 31 March and 10 April, is cancelled.
- ALL SPORT: Saudi Arabia suspends public attendance in any respect sports occasions starting on
- ATHLETICS: The World Athletics Half Marathon Championships in Gdynia, Poland, which have been to be held on 29 March, are postponed till 17 October.
- CYCLING: One-day traditional Milan-San Remo, scheduled for 21 March, is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Paris St-Germain’s league fixture at Strasbourg is postponed.
- FORMULA E: The Rome E-Prix, scheduled for 4 April, is postponed
- GOLF: The European Tour’s Kenya Open, as a result of happen between 12-15 March, is postponed.
- GYMNASTICS: The Gymnastics World Cup occasion in Doha, Qatar, between 18-21 March will likely be held behind closed doors.
- RUGBY UNION: Scotland Women’s Six Nations match with France is postponed after a house player contracts coronavirus.
- SKIING: The Alpine Snowboarding World Cup finals, scheduled for 18-22 March in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy, are cancelled.
- ATHLETICS: The Rome Marathon, resulting from happen on 29 March is postponed with all entries moved to 2021 while the Paris Marathon, as a result of take place on 5 April is rescheduled for 18 October.
- CYCLING: Italy’s Strade Bianche event, resulting from take place on 7 March, is postponed.
- CYCLING: Several teams withdraw from all races till the tip of March.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The Worldwide Paralympic Committee publicizes a evaluation of qualifying for this summer season’s Paralympics as a result of cancellation of occasions, but the Video games will go ahead “as deliberate”.
- FOOTBALL: Valencia’s Champions League final-16 tie at residence to Atalanta on 10 March will probably be performed behind closed doors in an effort to contain the unfold of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: The Premier League bans pre-match handshakes to help forestall the spread of the virus.
- FOOTBALL: The Morocco Football Federation orders all matches within the country to be played behind closed doorways until further notice.
- GOLF: The Mena Tour postpones the rest of this season’s tournaments till September. On the Asian Tour, the Royal’s Cup, scheduled for 12-15 March in Thailand, is postponed indefinitely.
- RUGBY UNION: England’s men’s, girls’s and Beneath-20s Six Nations video games in opposition to Italy across the weekend of 14-15 March are postponed.
- TAEKWONDO: The European Olympic and Paralympic taekwondo qualification occasion – scheduled to happen from 17-19 March – is to be moved from Milan to Moscow.
- ALL SPORT: All Italian sport, including England’s men’s and girls’s Six Nations matches in Rome and all Serie A games, will likely be performed behind closed doorways till three April.
- BADMINTON: Asia Championships, scheduled for April 21-26, are moved to the Philippines from China.
- BASKETBALL: Inaugural Basketball Africa League on account of start on thirteen March in Dakar, Senegal is postponed.
- CYCLING: Workforce Ineos withdraws from all races until 23 March because of the dying of sporting director Nicolas Portal and the “very unsure” coronavirus situation.
- CYCLING: UAE Tour riders and staff from Cofidis, Groupama-FDJ and Gazprom are to be held in quarantine until 14 March, as Mitchelton-Scott withdraws from European races in March.
- FOOTBALL: Italy’s sports minister says Serie A video games could also be played behind closed doors in an effort to include coronavirus.
- OLYMPICS: International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach says there was no discuss of “cancellation” or “postponement” regarding Tokyo 2020 at an govt board meeting.
- RUGBY UNION: Asia Sevens Invitational 2020 event, a check event for the Tokyo Olympics scheduled to happen from 25-26 April, is cancelled.
- DISABILITY SPORT: The World Taking pictures Para Sport World Cup, which was set to take place in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates from eleven-22 March, is cancelled.
- DISABILITY SPORT: Japan Para Wheelchair Rugby Championships, a test event for the Paralympics scheduled for 12-15 March, is cancelled
- FOOTBALL: Italian Cup semi-ultimate second leg between Juventus and AC Milan in Turin on Wednesday postponed.
- JUDO: The Worldwide Judo Federation publicizes the cancellation of the Rabat Grand Prix in Morocco, which was on account of take place from 6-eight March.
- MOTORSPORT: The second World Superbikes race of the season in Qatar, which was attributable to happen from thirteen-15 March, is postponed.
- SPORT CLIMBING: Olympic test event from 6-7 March in Tokyo to be held without athletes. Organisers said Tokyo 2020 workers would take the place of athletes to “check operational readiness”.
- TENNIS: The ATP has cancelled or postponed six tournaments on the second-tier Challenger Tour. The events in Anning, China on 20 April and Samarkand, Uzbekistan on eleven May have been cancelled. Three tournaments in South Korea – Seoul, Busan and Gwangju – have been put back to August and one other in Spanish capital Madrid rescheduled for October.
- TENNIS: WTA occasion the Kunming Open, scheduled for 27 April-three Could within the Chinese city of Anning, is cancelled.
- CRICKET: Ireland women’s cricket tour to Thailand for a 4-group tournament is cancelled.
- FOOTBALL: The Swiss Soccer League is suspended until 23 March following a gathering between all 20 clubs.
- FOOTBALL: Worldwide Champions Cup matches as a consequence of happen in Asia this summer season are cancelled.
- MOTORSPORT: The season’s second MotoGP, set for Thailand on 22 March, is cancelled “in the very best pursuits of the nation and members”. The season-opening race has already been cancelled.
- FOOTBALL: The Serie A match between Sampdoria’s and Hellas Verona, scheduled for two March, can also be postponed due to the outbreak in Italy.
- MOTORSPORT: The opening MotoGP of the season in Qatar on eight March is cancelled as a result of travel restrictions imposed on passengers from Italy because of coronavirus.
- FOOTBALL: Five Serie A matches, together with Juventus’ recreation at home to Inter Milan, that were resulting from be played on the weekend of 29 February and 1 March have been postponed following the outbreak of the virus in Italy.
- TRIATHLON: The opening occasion in the World Triathlon Collection in Abu Dhabi, which was due to take place from 5-7 March, was postponed as a “precautionary measure” after quite a lot of new circumstances were reported in the city. Organisers say they hope to reschedule the event later in March or April.
- FOOTBALL: The weekend’s matches in Switzerland’s top two divisions were postponed, and the World Anti-Doping Company cancelled subsequent month’s annual symposium within the Swiss city of Lausanne.
- WRESTLING: The Asian Olympic Video games qualifying, due to happen from 27-29 March in Kyrgyzstan was cancelled, resulting from government advice to forestall the unfold of the virus.
- CYCLING: UAE Tour cancelled after two “staff members” at the occasion examined optimistic for coronavirus
- SKIING: The annual Engadin ski marathon in Switzerland, one of many world’s largest cross-nation skiing events with round 14,000 individuals, as a consequence of take place on eight March, is cancelled.
- RUGBY UNION: Eire v Italy’s Six Nations game in Italy on 7 March postponed.
- SKATING: World Quick Observe Speed Skating Championships, because of take place in Seoul, South Korea from 13-15 March, cancelled.
- FOOTBALL: Japan’s J-League postpones all home video games till the middle of March.
- FOOTBALL: Five matches within the subsequent spherical of fixtures in Italy’s Serie A are ordered to be played behind closed doors.
- FORMULA 1: Ferrari restricts entry to its factory in northern Italy for these which might be “resident in or have visited the affected municipalities”.
- OLYMPICS: Worldwide Olympic Committee member Dick Pound says preparations for the Tokyo Games in July are “business as traditional”.
- RUGBY UNION: Six Nations officials says they’re “monitoring” the situation in Italy, the place England are because of play on 14 March.
- TABLE TENNIS: World Table Tennis Championships in South Korea, as a result of be held from 22-29 March, are postponed till June.
- FOOTBALL: The start of the K-League season is postponed, with the four teams in the AFC Champions League enjoying matches behind closed doors.
- RUGBY UNION: Ospreys and Ulster’s Pro14 journeys to play in Italy on 29 February are postponed. Ospreys had been as a consequence of play Zebre in Parma with Treviso the venue for Ulster’s recreation against Benetton. The Italian Rugby Federation also suspends its national championship and youth games for the weekend of 28 February-1 March.
- FOOTBALL: Chosen Serie A matches in the northern Italian regions of Lombardy and Veneto are postponed. Several matches in Serie B and Serie D, as well as quite a lot of novice and youth games, are also called off.
- RUGBY UNION: Scotland Ladies Six Nations match with Italy is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: China’s 2022 World Cup qualifiers at house to Maldives and away to Guam moved to Thailand and can be performed behind closed doors in March.
- FOOTBALL: Daegu FC and Pohang Steelers residence fixtures in South Korea’s Ok-League are postponed.
- TABLE TENNIS: The first-stage draw for the Table Tennis World Championships, scheduled to happen in South Korea from 22 to 29 Match, is postponed. Organisers are going to take World Health Organisation recommendation earlier than deciding whether to postpone the occasion entirely.
- TENNIS: The women’s Xi’an Open, scheduled for 13 to 19 April, is cancelled. The WTA says it’s monitoring the scenario with several occasions scheduled to take place in China in the second half of the season.
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL: A beach volleyball event, as a consequence of be held from 22 to 26 April in Yangzhou, postponed until after the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- MMA: Organisers of the Asian combined martial arts One Championship say the occasion, scheduled for February 29 in Singapore, will happen behind closed doors.
- TENNIS: China forfeited a Davis Cup tie because its males’s workforce are unable to travel to Romania for his or her play-off in the beginning of March.
- WEIGHTLIFTING: The Asian weightlifting championships, scheduled for March, are relocated from Kazakhstan to neighbouring Uzbekistan.
- GYMNASTICS: The Chinese language team pull out of the Gymnastics World Cup in Melbourne.
- BASKETBALL: Fiba Asia Cup basketball qualifying matches between Japan and China, Philippines and Thailand and China and Malaysia are postponed.
- GOLF: The European Tour’s Maybank Championship and Volvo China Open, each scheduled for April, are postponed.
- RUGBY SEVENS: The Singapore and Hong Kong legs of the World Rugby Sevens Sequence are postponed from April till October.
- FORMULA ONE: The Chinese language Grand Prix in Shanghai, set for April 19, is postponed by governing physique the FIA and System 1. Authorities will weigh potential various dates later this yr if the situation improves.
- GOLF: The PGA Tour Sequence-China postpones two qualifying tournaments and delays the start of its 2020 marketing campaign by two months, slicing the number of common season tournaments from 14 to 10.
- FOOTBALL: The Asian Soccer Confederation says preliminary stage matches of the East Zone of the AFC Cup are postponed until April because of travel curbs in several countries.
- GOLF: The Honda LPGA Thailand event in Pattaya, Thailand scheduled for 20 to 23 February and the HSBC Girls’s World Championship in Singapore, scheduled to begin on February 27, are both postponed.
- GOLF: The Ladies’s Novice Asia-Pacific golf championship, attributable to happen from 12-15 February in Thailand, are postponed and rescheduled for October.
- FOOTBALL: Vietnam stated it would not enable sports events to be hosted in February, which means house AFC Cup group stage matches for Ho Chi Minh City and Than Quang Ninh are switched to away fixtures.
- HOCKEY: Hockey Pro League matches between China and Australia, scheduled for 14 to 25 March in Changzhou, are postponed.
- FOOTBALL: Asian Champions League matches involving Chinese golf equipment Guangzhou Evergrande, Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG are postponed till April.
- MOTORSPORT: The all-electric Formula E motor racing collection abandons plans for a race in Sanya on 21 March.
- BADMINTON: The China Masters event in Hainan, scheduled to start on February 25, is postponed after several gamers withdraw. The Badminton World Federation says it hopes the flagship Badminton Asia Championships could nonetheless go ahead in Wuhan in April.
- GOLF: The elite ladies’s LPGA tour cancels the Blue Bay event on account of be held on Hainan Island in March.
- SNOOKER: The profitable China Open in Beijing, which is because of happen from 30 March to five April, ending 13 days earlier than the World Championship begins on the Crucible, is postponed.
- FOOTBALL: The Chinese language Soccer Affiliation says domestic games in any respect levels can be postponed.
- ATHLETICS: The World Athletics Indoor Championships, scheduled for Nanjing from thirteen-15 March, are postponed until next year.
- FOOTBALL: The home leg of the Chinese ladies’s national staff’s Olympic qualification play-off towards South Korea in March is switched to Sydney. The squad have been held in quarantine upon their arrival in Australia for January’s qualifying group stage.
- BASKETBALL: The Ladies’s Olympic qualifying tournament, scheduled for Foshan from 6-9 February, is relocated to Belgrade, Serbia by world governing body Fiba.
- TENNIS: The Worldwide Tennis Federation moves the Fed Cup Asia/Oceania Group I occasion featuring China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea and Uzbekistan out of Dongguan to Nur-Sultan (previously Astana) in Kazakhstan. The occasion is then moved once more to Dubai and rescheduled for the beginning of March after Kazakhstan declined to function substitute hosts.
- BOXING: The Worldwide Olympic Committee cancels Olympic boxing qualifiers due to take place in Wuhan. They may now take place in Amman from three to eleven March
- FOOTBALL: Olympic women’s qualifiers moved from Wuhan to Nanjing, earlier than later being switched to Sydney.